Jenn Air Electric Range for $485 sold on Craiglist

I feel so much accomplished on my weekend. I had this electric range sitting in my garage for over three months and finally I sold it today for $485 on Craigslist. It didn't take that long to sell it. In just one hit from a buyer and it goes "BOOM", SOLD! Besides that I made that amount of money, I also feel good that someone has something to use now. As the buyer told me her story about her old range, I kinda feel like it's a coincidence and that was a perfect timing. Her stove gave up on her and there I am posting mine on craigslist. And guess what? She was the reason why I had the time to upload it. Someone needed it more than my garage. So folks, if you have something like I had, it's time to make money out of it! Craigslist is a free business tool that is available out there :)

https://post.craigslist.org/imagepreview/00b0b_ekWTnChLZTa_600x450.jpg

Comments