Trending Vhong Navarro Brutally Beaten Up

When I was browsing my Facebook this morning, I was terrified when I read the brutal news about Vhong Navarro beaten up to death by a group of men and shocked to see his almost unrecognizable face. He was tied up and attacked by unknown men in a condominium in Taguig.  What should be the motive of those crazy men? Would it be really extortion or plain jealousy?  As far I know, he is a good actor and one of my Filipino celebrity idol of being so down-to-earth type of guy. Despite of his good heart, those astray men has nothing relevant to do in their lives but causing troubles. Fortunately, the condo that he visited got CCTV to proved who's story is real. I hope and pray for Vhong Navarro's justice and for his quick recovery. To view his current images, kindly follow the source of Vhong Navarro news.

Comments