Pumpkin Pie Quick and Easy Recipe!

Pumpkin pie is good for all seasons. Although it is the most popular dessert for Thanksgiving day and even Christmas day. Traditionally, farmers grow so much pumpkins every year to throw as part of Halloween decorations. Most people loves carving their pumpkins and thereafter it will just go to waste. Don't get me wrong I like that simple decorating idea especially when its lit up. However, I leave my pumpkin whole and I saved it for Thanksgiving dinner.

I have my own quick recipe to share and believe me, I never thought baking a homemade pie could be as quick as this. First, make sure you have all the ingredients needed, from the pie crust, eggs, a can of condensed milk, pumpkin spice and of course the pumpkin. Cut the whole pumpkin into quarter and let is cook in the oven for 30 minutes until it is ready for smashing.

Homemade Pumpkin Pie Recipe  
1 pie crust
2 cups of smashed pumpkin
1 can of condensed milk
2 tbsp of pumpkin spice
2 eggs
whipped cream(optional)

Preheat the oven to 350F. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well. Gently pour into the crust.  Bake it until it appears brown. Let is set in the oven to cool down and Serve it with a whipping cream. Enjoy!

Comments