uDemy: Learning Advanced Microsoft Excel Online Course

Personally, I thought I knew Microsoft Excel fairly well but No. I was  challenged to learn more about Excel when my job puts me to the field where I had to deal with making reports on Excel. At first, I was like... Yeah piece of cake! But then dealing with those Pivot tables and tracing formulas needed more than just my basic knowledge of handling spreadsheets. Then I feel dumb and my brain wouldn't stop bugging me to learn more about it. So technically, I needed to update my knowledge since 2005 was the last time I was exposed to MS Excel.

Upon looking for solutions to feed up my brain, I stumbled on one of those online courses, Udemy.com which you can manage and control your own time  and learn anywhere at any time. I currently learning Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013 for Windows and Mac OS. Never stop learning!

Comments