Free Online Photography Course

Every occasions cannot be completed without taking pictures. So I decided to buy a little nicer smart camera which has a built in WIFI. I love photography and getting such high end camera could be worth it. But there are some things that I didn't understand about my camera since it seems like those pictures that I took always turned out bad. It was a bit intriguing so I decided to dredge the functions within my camera by taking an online course. Luckily, Udemy.com offers a free online photography course that taught me all the relevant functions of my camera. Not to mention, the ISO, shutter speed control, F-stop etc. that I did not even know that they existed in my camera. I have learned the most important functions of it and became knowledgeable about photography in general. I ended up using my manual mode instead of just relying on Auto mode. Now, photography is more interesting and so much fun!

Comments