Through The Years!

I’ve been waiting for the exciting moment, the moment of truth that I am flying back to Philippines for my vacation with my baby. Actually I can’t stop counting down the days and looking forward to celebrate my New Years with them. I felt bad that my husband can’t come with us because he can’t leave his work. But I guess he would rather spend his holiday in his own country too. So I am considerate about that because I felt same way. I got homesick just like everybody does. Anyways, after three years of being away from Philippines, it’s been my dreams come true! That all through the years, with all sacrifices not to see my beloved families and not having my traditional foods during my meals but soon and after 15 days from now… I am coming back to my homeland called HOME SWEET HOME!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good for you! your going home..regards me to Philippines hehehe, I`ve having vacation in Phil next year in Feb. I think....I miss Philippines so much and my family..