My Baby's 2nd Birthday

Last Dec. 14 was my baby's 2nd birthday. My baby had lots of improvements while growing. She knows how to use the computer and competing me using the mouse and it sometimes give me stress especially when I'm talking to someone important and she disturbs me. She also starts on repeating the words which we teach her. Her father didn't prepare any celebration for her birthday and that's the attitude of Koreans, they only celebrates the 100 days and 1st birthday of babies. I decided to had party with my friends at Philippine restaurant with the help of my especial friend. Even though the food was not that abundant but I hope they loved it. My friend also bought a cake for my baby and I really appreciated it. After that we attended the mass and did a thanks offering for my baby's birthday. I would like to say thank you to all my friends who joined us on my baby's birthday and to my especial friends who really did their best to help me, thank you so much and love lots. Thank you for being there to support me.



Comments