Buying Some Stuff at the Market

Yesterday we don't have Korean class that's why me and my baby went to the market to looked for some stuff to buy. The wheel of my baby's stroller was destroyed but I had to use it because I'm very tired of carrying my baby especially the place was very crowded. I bought shoulder bag for my aunt because she requested it and some lotion and shampoo. I went there at 1pm and got home almost 5:30pm. I was looking for an alarm clock because I wanted to buy one and I saw a nice one with a nice price also, well it's worth it. I meet a Filipina there and not knowing that her house was near my house before when we live at Deokcheon for almost 2 years and she was already 11 years there. I was very tired when I got home, I want to take a nap but I can't because my baby was not feeling sleepy so I had no choice but to be awake because she was disturbing me everytime I started closing my eyes.

Comments