3rd Day Of Korean Cuisine Cooking was Postponed!

Yesterday my teacher in Korean cooking class didn't showed up because I told her in the phone that we were having our practice on dancing and we don't have enough much time. So today, we are gathering in my house at 4pm for our practice and then they will meet my husband. The good thing was, my husband's work today was only half day. Today's recipe is little bit better than last time. We cooked spicy fish soup with crabs or Korean called it "maeuntang" and fried fish with their style of seasoning. My husband loves the taste of the soup and he also said that the fried fish was delicious but it's sweet because they sprinkled little amount of sugar on it and my husband doesn't like sweet foods. Here are some pictures:


Comments

Danah said…
wow! i love cooking too!