Here Comes Autumn Coldness

Yesterday my baby had her monthly check up at the hospital and I only wore her short and t-shirt. When we went out it's not really cold and we really can't feel it because we were riding taxi. When we got there I wandered why it became suddenly cold. I had nothing to do with it so I carried my baby and hugged. Yesterday was the starting of Autumn coldness here in our place. Until now, even though I'm inside the house I really felt cold and wore jacket. Christmas also is fast approaching, I just hope I can go back home in my country and celebrate my Christmas with my family and attend our 1st Grand Alumni Homecoming at SAVHS, my secondary school. I really miss my high school friends. In God's Will I hope He will Touch my husband's heart and let me and my baby go to Philippines.

Comments