Opening Bank Account


Today after our school I and my friend decided to went to KB bank to open my bank account and my friend to send money back to Philippines. I was so excited of having this account then I can start saving on my own bank account. I just got my bank book as well as the debit card. My husband didn’t know that I opened my bank account and I don't want him to know about this maybe if he knows he will get it. Well it's my secret of saving money in my own. I just want to be prepared for emergency reasons or maybe there's something problem or whatever happen I have my own money to use if in case.

Comments

lady_blue said…
abi ko mklaro imo bank acc ky basi gamiton sa lain...na impas..ako gni ngawat rako pic e post ky dami bya frraud gmiton imo acc...patay!
Ken said…
you're already added to my site's BLOGS we Always Visit. Please Add me to yours. Its nice to know you're there in Korea. Please Vote for the TOP 10 PInoy Expats Blogs, here http://kenjishiela.tripod.com/pinoyexpatsblog