Not Feeling Well Daddy and Baby

Last Saturday night my husband was watching television and fell asleep at the sofa so I woke him up to transfer in our room but he told me that he had headache so I massaged his head and he fell asleep. That was Sunday morning, he transfer in our room and said that he’s cold and I felt him, he was hot. Then I got towel and cold water with Isopropyl Alcohol to wipe him to release his temperature but he was still hot, so I called my sister-in-law in her cell phone, I told her to buy medicine for my husband. Then she came and my husband took the medicine. Then I decided to went to church with my baby, After the mass I walked and went home when this Korean girl offers a loaf bread to my baby I refused to accept it because my baby was very sleepy and that girl seems not normal person, I think there’s something wrong about her, but she really want to give that bread to my baby and I felt angry because she really insisted to give it to my baby, I repeat on telling her no, no, it's ok my baby felt asleep but she was very hard headed. So I decided to go changed direction so that she can’t follow us. Then thanks God that girl was gone. When we arrived home I bought some food for my husband. Early this morning we woke up because my baby had cough and vomiting her saliva. Oh… what happen to my baby I really felt sorry about her having cold and cough if only and I could get those illness and transfer it to me I will. It's so hard if baby got sick because they don't know how to take care of it. Well, we went to the clinic for her checked up and buy her medicine prescribed by her doctor. I hope she will feel better soon.

This is Catholic Church at Nampodong with English mass and had Tagalog songs.

Comments