*HOT* $246.51 Self-Balancing Electric Scooter Hoverboard with LED light - Hollywood Edition. FREE Shipping

Wow! I just ordered an Electric Scooter Hoverboard with LED light for my son for this coming Christmas. It has been a while after waiting for the price to drop on Amazon but it never happened. Nevertheless, I got lucky I found this $249 Self-Balancing Electric Scooter Hoverboard with LED light- Hollywood Edition right one on Newegg.com. I never hesitated to put in my order online right away before the price goes back up again. Plus, I scored another 1% by going through ebates for my online cash back. Total price was 246.51. What a steal DEAL for a regularly priced of $500!

It comes in three different colors, can go up to 9.3 miles an hour and has the ability to go 10 miles on a full battery! Get in on the latest craze and save big by going to Newegg and snagging one today!

Comments