Autumn Field Trip

Last October 25 we had our Korean school autumn field trip. The weather was cold so I had to left my baby at home with my sister in law. It was a free trip that's why I really joined that trip. We stopped-by at the restaurant to have our lunch and took pictures. The place was 1hour and 30 minutes far traveled by bus. When we got there, there were lots of people who also joined that event. We enjoyed watching the magic tricks and after that we had lots of games. We had a paper which we have to filled with stamps but in order to have those stamps we have to play first. So we did play those games and we really enjoyed it. We only got 5 stamps because we don't have enough time to play and they gave us 3 sets of pen. Here are some of our pictures taken during that event:






Comments

Zooropa said…
Hi, got u fr SS. Nice pix here. Hope to see u at my place one day!

Dora:)