Fried Rice with Kimchi or "Kimchi Pokumpap"

Every time I got lazy to cook food, we just made order from restaurant and I usually ordered pokumpap or fried rice. I tried cooking pokumpap in my own with my recipe. I used to cooked pokumpap sometimes on Sundays if I loved to. Cooking kimchi pokumpap is very easy. My ingredients are pork, garlic, onion, carrot, potato, kimchi, fried egg and of course the cooked rice. I chopped it in very small pieces and putted the garlic and onion in an oiled pan then pork, next is kimchi and let kimchi produce it's juice and odor then add the carrot and potato and after 2 minutes add the rice and chopped fried egg. Mix it very well with low heat and after 2 minutes it's all done. It's spicy yet delicious and nutritious and it's all in one dish. If you had kids you can make this without kimchi so that your kids could also eat because it's a little bit spicy. You can also add shrimps if you like.


Comments

Borneo Falcon said…
Looks delicious. Really learn a lot of Korean food here
Ganalola said…
tasty delicious. do more....