PHILIPPINES PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE: FULL VIDEO COVERAGE Presidential Debate 2016.


February 21, 2016: I was politically awakened after watching the first Philippine Presidential Debate 2016 that was held in Cagayan de Oro City, Mindanao,  Philippines. It definitely gave me the idea of who's the best ONE.  Here's my own ranking based on tonight's debate and this is solely my opinion:

1. Davao Mayor Rodrigo Roa Duterte 

2.  Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago

3. Grace Poe

4. Vice Pres. Binay

and

5. Mar Roxas

Please leave a comment below about your Presidential ranking and tell me who's your next Philippine President is? If you missed the live streaming of the Philippine Presidential debate 2016, then never too late. Click this Presidential Debate 2016 link.





Or Click the images below to Play. Enjoy!!!






Credits to youtube.com




Comments