Medford Taxi: Call Airport Taxi Service @ (541) 890-6029 in Medford Oregon

I took the last and very late flight from San Francisco bound to Medford on Wednesday night so I decided to take a taxi instead of bugging my friends. I was scheduled to arrive around 11:40 PM but there was an unknown delayed which brought our plane to MFR around 12:05 in midnight. I was worried about my ride since my flight was so delayed. Upon my arrival there comes this courteous and very professional taxi driver wearing his uniform with a name on it "Craig". This guy was patiently waiting for me at the airport holding a sign with my last name written on it. He was also wearing his smile on his face even though it was already midnight. And on top of the delayed flight, there was an additional 15 mins wait from the baggage carousel  and then we finally left the airport. I really do appreciate his professional manner, super patience, courteous, clean cab, reliable taxi driver in the valley which makes me feel safe of riding taxi for my future flights. I highly recommend "Airport Taxi Service" for their great service. Sir Craig, thank you for your awesome service!

Comments

Amanda Smith said…
Need Airport Transportation to and from Poolesville? Look no further, DarkHorseLL offers best and luxury airport limo service in Maryland. For Booking call (571) 208-9111.