Instant Takemi Massage

Looking for a real massager that will greatly satisfy you? Feel better with a Takemi Select , a relaxing and therapeutic massage at your home convenience. Takemi Select Wholesale Outlet is one of the nation’s newest leading importers and distributors of massage chairs, massage beds, foot spas, air purifiers and other health and wellness products. Founded in 2006, and bringing over a decade’s worth of proven retail success, service and satisfaction, Takemi Select Wholesale Outlet is committed to bringing the world’s best products to you.



They are located in Melbourne, Florida, Takemi Select Wholesale Outlet works directly with the world’s top manufacturers of health and wellness products in order to bring only the top of the line products to its customers. In its commitment to excellence and satisfaction, Takemi Select Wholesale Outlets massage beds and chairs are among the fastest selling and most successful line of massage products in the United States today.

Comments

Future1investor said…
It took Takemi about five months to get the chair that I ordered. I also paid another $250 to have it brought up to the 3rd floor of my apartment to be unboxed and assembled. Two very big men struggled due to its size and weight. Packaged in a wood crate kept any damage from happening during shipping and delivery. I have had the chair for over a year now and it has served me well. I use it every other day and night and it has kept a normally painful back very happy and healthy. There is a five year warranty and I'm concerned because of the bad complaints they've received on the customer service end of things. Also their web site seems to be down too now. I hope mine lasts a full five years and beyond because I don't know what I'd do without it!
Unknown said…
I haven't tried the product but I think that it will be good as I have heard a lot of good folks and friends saying that they enjoy it. Its really important to have instant massage gadget specially if you live alone like me and if you have a busy life, a trip to the spa seems like forever. Your own massage gadget can give you comfort easily specially at times that it is needed. Also, these tiny massage gadgets are the best source for best business opportunity.
Carly Fiorina said…
Hi,

I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information...



Web Data Extraction