How to Play BINGO.

Have you played bingo before? So do I, when I was a kid I always wanted to go with my mother just to play bingo. My mother loves to play bingo that's why I learned and love to play with it. Every time my mother sold vegetables to our neighbors she always drop-by at our neighbor's house to play bingo with them. It was very interesting game. The letters of BINGO on those cards had its different numbers and if the number of our card called we put little stones on it to serve as a mark. This also called a game of chance in which randomly selected numbers are drawn and players matched those numbers to those bingo cards. It was very exciting and best passed-hour game. Every time the draw begins the excitement also begins. The first person to have a card where the drawn numbers form a specified pattern (usually in a straight line) is the winner and calls out the word "Bingo!" So when I got noticed that we won I hurriedly shouted BINGO! and the price was there and we were so happy. But sometimes it's not always a lucky day so expectedly we can also be loser and that is what a game means, there's a winner and a loser. Sometimes we went home with a happy face but sometimes my mother got a high blood.

Comments