Sending Money

Last Wednesday I sent money to the Philippines. When I went to Kookmin Bank to send money through western union, I was very disappointed because the value of Korean money compared to dollar is very low rate. I sent money plus the charge and then my aunt told me that western union in Philippines also got a charge of .13$, it feels really bad because I already paid here and they also got charge there. I want to send money to Metro Bank but the problem is our place in Philippines doesn't have Metro Bank, it was very far and it needs to expend money for fare. I hope that western union in Philippines would stop collecting charges from the money we send because it's already double charge and it's not fair.

This is a chart of Korean won rate compared to US dollar as of September 5,2008

Comments