Newbie Blogger

As a newbie in this blogging world, I really don’t know what to do and where to start with. Actually I was encouraged to start blogging because of my sister’s blog. It is so impressive that she earned extra money besides from her work. She’s been inviting me to start this blog as early as I can but honestly I just don’t know what to do. While keeping in touch with my sisters’ blogging career, I found that she was doing well with it. And now I said to myself that I want to start blogging now. Even though I am not good with this but at least I will just try. I really do believe that there is no harm in trying. Just try and try until you succeed! And finally, I end up with my site titled “Miss Korea”. The title itself refers to the world where I belong now. And the Miss Korea will be my precious little daughter. I hope you will always bear with my post.

Comments