My Sleeping Beauty












I loved to watch my baby while she’s asleep. My baby can’t sleep without her pacifier and I’m worried about her tooth but in the other hand this pacifier was flat so it’s not that so bad. My baby’s wake up time is 10 o’clock in he morning, every time I awakes her for school at 8:30 o’clock to take shower she cried because I disturbed her but it calms when she knew that we’re going outside and hurriedly got up and ready to took her shower. At night if my baby was awaked and then she saw me sleeping she will also went back to sleep. In the morning, I’m already awake and she’s still in bed at 11 o’clock and I’m waiting her to awake so I got my camera and I took some pictures while she’s asleep and suddenly she opens her eyes and smiles at me. Well that’s my baby she got up with a beautiful smile.

Comments